Book your appointment today. We have a chair waiting for you!
Before Your Visit
- *When booking an appointment for children under 16, parents must be present at all times. We also recommend if under 18 an adult be present for the consultation as we can not be liable for changes made to original salon request.
- *We love your kids, but children must be monitored at all times while in the salon for their safety.
- *Chemical services can have varying results based on your individual hair. Sometimes, it might require more than one visit to achieve a desired color. (Ex. going from dark to light)
- Keep in mind in these cases we may not have a full idea of what color we can achieve until color has been applied and allowed to process. In some cases, a second appointment may be needed to achieve the desired color.
- Your stylist has been trained in several service techniques and they will do their absolute best to create the best results and therefore we cannot be held liable if the process has unexpected or undesired results.
- Any refunds or reservices requested will be analyzed in person and possibly performed by management if they are brought up within a week of the original service. No refunds can be authorized without first offering a possible alternative in salon.